Portugal now requires Brits to have proof of vaccination

SaltIre

Visit site
I think it means people travelling from UK, no matter their nationality nor place of residence:
People from the UK travelling to Portugal will have to quarantine for 14 days unless they can present proof they had been fully vaccinated a fortnight before their arrival.
The Portuguese government added the UK to the list of countries from which travellers must quarantine "at home or a place indicated by the health authorities".

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
I think it means people travelling from UK, no matter their nationality nor place of residence:

Yeah, well, it might, but the wording says 'people from the UK', not 'people travelling from the UK'. My experience of Portuguese bureaucracy and the random Portuguese interpretation of regulations tells me may or may not mean all Brits, it may or may not mean residents are excluded or it may mean something else.

Fortunately we will be double-jagged before we return, so will have the full paper arsenal . . .

- W

D

Deleted member 36384

... Fortunately we will be double-jagged before we return, so will have the full paper arsenal . . .

- W

Good stuff! But you couldn’t get the paper work, too hard to do. What’s changed? Maybe you could update the other thread with your success story.

SaltIre

Visit site
Good stuff! But you couldn’t get the paper work, too hard to do. What’s changed? Maybe you could update the other thread with your success story.
I believe he did. He was using the wrong name originally...:oops:
Webkraft instead of Webcraft?:unsure::)

Ah . . . forgot the NHS use my Sunday name . . .

Got it now

Last edited: