Portable 25l compressor fridge on Easyjet flight

Mistroma

Greece briefly then Scotland for rest of summer
www.mistroma.com
I am planning to take an Alpicool K25 portable compressor fridge on an Easyjet flight to Greece as hold luggage. Has anyone been successful at it? I can't work out whether it is a prohibited item or not. Does it contain compressed gas? Here is the fridge specs.
Product - K25 - Alpicool Inc.
You said it was a compressor fridge and it will therefore contain compressed gas. I checked the link and it confirms it's a compressor model and cools to -20C (further confirmation).

I think you would need to ask Easyjet but pretty certain they will tell you it would be classified as dangerous air cargo for hold luggage. My suspicion is that asking usually pre-disposes them to err on the side of safety if it's not specifically excluded. I suspect it is mentioned wrt compressed gases. Someone who works in that industry might be able to give chapter & verse.

Last edited:
Visit site
I am planning to take an Alpicool K25 portable compressor fridge on an Easyjet flight to Greece as hold luggage. Has anyone been successful at it? I can't work out whether it is a prohibited item or not. Does it contain compressed gas? Here is the fridge specs.
Product - K25 - Alpicool Inc.
Compressor fridges have compressed gas in the system, hence the name. Best check with Easyjet.

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com