Pirate forecast

Laurin

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
We went through all this last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last year was just me and Pat, this year would me Pat, Brother, 2 year old nephew, me and BUMP. Different equation!

FullCircle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We went through all this last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last year was just me and Pat, this year would me Pat, Brother, 2 year old nephew, me and BUMP. Different equation!

[/ QUOTE ]

Didnt say it wasnt, just stating that we went through this last year. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pyrojames

transat2013.blogspot.co.uk
Same problem here, except that SWMBO is away so its just me and a 1 and a 3 year old. £ year old is dead keen on the whole pirate bit, and so so on the boat bit....

I have the next week off and was hoping to spend a few more days on board, but the weather just looks worse! Arrrrgh!

Santana379

Visit site
Neil

Apologies from the cowardly pirate vessel Santana - we've just taken the decision to chicken out based on the forecast. We had to make a commitment this evening one way or the other, and were going to be responsible for other peoples' young kids. My particular worry was putting them off sailing.

It's all the more annoying after being weather-bound in Ostende for 3 days at the end of last week.

We were all really looking forward to it, and are very disappointed. For the sake of the less cowardly pirate crews, I hope the forecast is a load of junk, that the wind sticks at F4, and that the rain doesn't happen.

Oh well, time to unload the firewood from the boot of the car. We don't have a fireplace at home, so I'll keep it for next year.

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
For the sake of the less cowardly pirate crews, I hope the forecast is a load of junk, that the wind sticks at F4, and that the rain doesn't happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sat afternoon / evening was bright and sunny and the wind seemed to ease around dusk as we strolled (for about 1.5 hours!) along the waters edge to the Naze and then back to cars in the Marina. Must be blowing old boots this morning it certainly is at home in Roydon (Diss) - it woke me up!