Pets on board

kingsebi

Visit site
Last night I heard Mimi meow from the cockpit. There was another cat on the boat. I thought it came by the scaffold. The other way is by the ladder. They hissed at each other and I decided to chase the other cat away. I chased it around the deckhouse like in a slapstick movie and then it ran down the ladder. Me and my cat watched in amazement, but she hasn’t tried to replicate the feat.

Offshore57

Visit site
As liveaboards we thought about a dog, and then a cat, but with the cat we were worried about losing it to the depths of the marina, so we ended up with two Goldfish in a big bowl. They are more amusing than I thought actually. They get a change of gravel and ornaments to suit the time of year.

Wansworth

Visit site
As liveaboards we thought about a dog, and then a cat, but with the cat we were worried about losing it to the depths of the marina, so we ended up with two Goldfish in a big bowl. They are more amusing than I thought actually. They get a change of gravel and ornaments to suit the time of year.
Does it build up a slop inthe bowl……..or are you marina based?……..has it got a pirate ship for theiramuement

Offshore57

Visit site
Limited sloppage thanks to the boat being pretty heavy, we are Marina based, and they (Jack and Eddie) do currently have a treasure chest (open with treasure in it) and a diver.

Bouba

Visit site
Perhaps the goldfish bowl should be kept on a gimbal....but if you use the one on the stove...don’t turn on the flame....unless you are cruising really far north