Percy Blandford canoe plans

clyst

Visit site
Hi all , Has anyone a set of either a PBK 10 or 20 plans stashed away from the 50s or 60s that they would consider selling ?

PetiteFleur

Visit site
Takes me back as well - I built a PBK22 canoe at school after lessons finished. The school built several and we went on a weeks trip down the river Wye in the holidays. One canoe got wrapped around a rock and broke in two - not mine, which I kept for several years and fitted with leeboards and home made cotton sails. Bit difficult tacking up the Grand Union Canal!

bats

Visit site
No plans but I have the book: Boat Building by Percy W. Blandford (Foyles Books). This has the plans laid out on a grid that can be scaled up. Not as accurate as the proper plans.
Please send a PM if you would like this book.

clyst

Visit site
No plans but I have the book: Boat Building by Percy W. Blandford (Foyles Books). This has the plans laid out on a grid that can be scaled up. Not as accurate as the proper plans.
Please send a PM if you would like this book.
Hi Bats Thanks for the offer of the book very kind of you but I too have the very book and often thought of scaling off the frames but would be nice to have a full set of plans to work from .Way back in the early 60s I built a couple of PBK 10s from a set of plans keeping the plans safe and secure for several decades but sadly lost them in several house moves .