Passenger/crew without passport in Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouba

Visit site
There are pros and cons. High heels and fake nails put me off too. I met this girl in the city one month ago. When I arrived at the island where she spends the summer she saw the boat and swam out from the beach. Naked because she doesn’t own a swimsuit. Not a bad welcome
You seem to have a very full life....no wonder you don’t post very much

billskip

Visit site
There are pros and cons. High heels and fake nails put me off too. I met this girl in the city one month ago. When I arrived at the island where she spends the summer she saw the boat and swam out from the beach. Naked because she doesn’t own a swimsuit. Not a bad welcome
Which island would that be?

kingsebi

Visit site
You seem to have a very full life....no wonder you don’t post very much
I think being on the sea you always have a full life. I don’t post very much but I read and learn a lot on this forum. I mainly don’t post because I have nothing to add. People here have much more experience than me.

Which island would that be?
I’m sorry, but I don’t want to share my whereabouts on the internet. Too many psychopaths out there.

Graham376

Boat on Mooring off Faro, Home near Abergele
Visit site
Reminds me of a case many years ago in Portugal when a solo catamaran owner took a young woman on board. After a few days, she asked if her "brother" could join them and he went aboard. Weather blew up, and a mayday call went out. When the inverted boat was towed in and righted, the skipper was found lashed to the mast.

dunedin

Visit site
Reminds me of a case many years ago in Portugal when a solo catamaran owner took a young woman on board. After a few days, she asked if her "brother" could join them and he went aboard. Weather blew up, and a mayday call went out. When the inverted boat was towed in and righted, the skipper was found lashed to the mast.
Hardly a common occurrence. How many more people have had their mortal stay sadly curtailed by evil people on the streets of London or in their own homes? Voyaging is better than the alternative.

kingsebi

Visit site
Wow what a horror story. No „brothers“ on board!

kingsebi

Visit site
It reminds me that she asked me to go on a full moon cruise with her friends. Will I become the victim of a satanistic ritual?

kingsebi

Visit site
Another praise to this forum: I have been reading French, German and American boating forums too. As a gross exaggeration the French are so careless they think you can fix anything with Sikaflex, the Germans are so paranoid about everything you wonder if they ever leave port and the Americans… well they are Americans (nothing against Americans). So here is really the place.

Last edited:

Graham376

Boat on Mooring off Faro, Home near Abergele
Visit site
Hardly a common occurrence. How many more people have had their mortal stay sadly curtailed by evil people on the streets of London or in their own homes? Voyaging is better than the alternative.

Thankfully not a common occurrence around Europe but as I've got older, it's become obvious young women offering favours are far more likely to be after money than my body:cry:

Bristolfashion

Visit site
I was sitting outside at a cafe in Poland when I saw an attractive young woman offer her company to an English tourist if around 60 - he replied, "you'll have to ask the wife about that" - the wife was walking just behind chatting to a female friend and thought it was hilarious!

billskip

Visit site
Naked ladies swimming …... Or sadly large naked men ….. it could be any Croatian island :)
Are there Croatian islands in Greece now?

Anyways in the Agean, Kos was the hippy naturist island when I was there, but getting pulled was not difficult wherever by those that wanted to skinny dip and get an allover tan

kingsebi

Visit site
Are there Croatian islands in Greece now?

Anyways in the Agean, Kos was the hippy naturist island when I was there, but getting pulled was not difficult wherever by those that wanted to skinny dip and get an allover tan
Haha. This cracked me up. Tilos and Samothraki are known for their hippie tourism as well.

kingsebi

Visit site
I was sitting outside at a cafe in Poland when I saw an attractive young woman offer her company to an English tourist if around 60 - he replied, "you'll have to ask the wife about that" - the wife was walking just behind chatting to a female friend and thought it was hilarious!
Haha. This reminds me of a joke. A couple in a posh restaurant. The waiter asks the man what he wants. “Lobster and champagne.” “And for your wife?” “I don’t know, you’d have to call her.”

Status
Not open for further replies.