Passenger/crew without passport in Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seastoke

Visit site
I’m sure though if they check they will find out that she is a Greek citizen. There must be a birth certificate somewhere. You can’t not want a birth certificate
If you are willing to risk , I hope the rewards are good., her beauty won’t last her forever.

Irish Rover

Visit site
So the choice is.....going for a cruise with a beautiful young woman of questionable virtue.....vs....the extremely remote chance that you commit a minor legal technicality 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Or the less remote chance a bunny boiler who doesn't legally exist, cuts him up into small pieces, and feeds him to the fishes ⚰️.

kingsebi

Visit site
Personally, I think I'd be happier dying of old age peacefully in my sleep, but then again, I'm not as desperate for a shag, as some on here seem to me ;).
I’d prefer to die of old age too. Like the guy my friend told me about who was a sex maniac all his life and died of a heart attack while he was at it. The woman was on top tough and I wonder how she felt about it

Baggywrinkle

Ammersee, Bavaria / Adriatic & Free to roam Europe
Visit site
I’d prefer to die of old age too. Like the guy my friend told me about who was a sex maniac all his life and died of a heart attack while he was at it. The woman was on top tough and I wonder how she felt about it
... a bit like being on a cheap fairground ride and the money running out - except that you can't insert another coin to continue.

kingsebi

Visit site
Personally speaking.... I am not too fond of hippie chicks...it’s the hairy armpits that put me off
There are pros and cons. High heels and fake nails put me off too. I met this girl in the city one month ago. When I arrived at the island where she spends the summer she saw the boat and swam out from the beach. Naked because she doesn’t own a swimsuit. Not a bad welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.