Outboard recommendations….

Sailaway1234

Visit site
Hi all,
I’ve got a 2.7 meter seago spirit for tendering to shore, what would you recommend hp wise.. I was thinking 3.5 mariner.. I’m in Portsmouth and require one today..
thanks in advance

Rappey

Visit site
I see 6hp is the max for your dingy. A 3.5 Will have enough power to easily move you fully laden but light enough to carry.
2 or 4 stroke?

Pete7

Visit site

Sailaway1234

Visit site
2nd hand 3 - 4hp 2str will be more than enough ... light to lift on / off.

My Redcrest is powered by a 3hp Johnson ..... the 5hp Johnson that came with it was too much and tended to be a wet ride ..
Sounds like a trip to see Lee at Fairweather Marine. No connection other than knowing him for 30 years.

Mariner - F3.5MH For Sale in FAREHAM | Fairweather Marine Ltd |
That’s just where I ended up, what a lovely bloke, great selection of new and used outboards. No pushy sales tactics just straightforward old fashioned service and advice with a smile to.. bought new mariner 3.5 not much price difference to 2nd hand.. hand it all out the box oiled up and ready to go in 1/2 hour.. will definitely use again for future purchases..

Steve65

Visit site
Hi I have a very clean mariner 3.5 4 stroke if interested. Will be at Newton Abbot boat jumble Saturday where it can be seen running