Outboard needed

G

Just something that goes min 30hp max 60hp. doesn't need to be too pretty

G

Just a polite enquiry to see if anyone could help. I usually get my abuse from msn.

Of course you get yellow sheep from the Yellow Sheep Shop. They don't make blue sheep.

Silly person.

byron

RIP
Visit site
Sorry WetWeekEnd, you have to take the rough with the smooth on this forum, Haydn has his own way of expressing himself which is why he never got a job with the Diplomatic Service but he doesn't mean to be mean. There is a 'Wanted' forum try your request there also on the wanted section of www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk
good luck.

ô¿ô

lanason

Visit site
What is it ??
How old is it ??
How much do you want for it ??
Does it have one "careful" owner - ha ha

Adrian :))
"yellow hull - called Court Jester - Have you seen her ??"

lanason

Visit site
Re: Your picture.......

what is a "Burgee" anyway ???
That thread was miles long and i cant be ar*ed to read it all - can anyone give me a summary in 15 words or less !!
(that will rule out TCM !!!!!!!)

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Listen Ariadne.......

.........or whatever your name is. First this wet weekend fella isnt tryoing to flog an ouitboard, hes trying to buy one but weve been telling him hes doing it in the wrong place.see. Not that this is strange to you cos we know you do everything in the wrong place...least thats what your missus told me last week.
As to a Burgee.youn must be a right d*ck head if youn dont know that its someone who sails on a Burge.
Now stop tw*tting around and read the bl**dy thread cos lots of effort and erudition have gone into it and you might even find it mildly educating.

TonyR
boatone@boatsontheweb.com
www.boatsonthethames.co.uk

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re: Listen Ariadne.......

Cant see him getting very educated by it. But I'm a bit pissed off at answering PM's asking what I'm flogging. And going around like a twerp with this bloody sandwich board!!

Dont forget to order your Burgee. PM me.

Haydn

lanason

Visit site
Re: Listen Ariadne.......

Fact 1) hlb has a 4hp that he may flog ....... thats why I replied to him and not Wetweekend - so there ....
Fact 2) your comment "its someone who sails on a Burge" is little help to educate a complete Dick Head. But many thanks for trying so hard.... obviously you don't understand it either :))