Osea Island, some dates to avoid?

BabySharkDooDooDooDooDoo

Visit site
Apparently there is going to be a music festival held on the island between 22nd and 25th May

A cottage will cost £6,000 for the weekend for those to glam to glamp

Supine Being

Visit site
Oh I don't know, I'd be quite tempted to organise a raiding party with my teenage boys under cover of darkness. If only revision for A Levels and GCSEs wasn't barring the way.

UncleAlbert

Visit site
What happened about the causeway obstruction

It was moved away (or possibly around and into the mud) If passing through the Stumble the best water over teh causeway is 2/3rds nearer to the Island, there is not too much variation over the whole of the back side of OI, but it still makes for some twitchiness as the depth sounder looses a couple of tenths (meters) as the road is crossed, but that's what the east coast BN (Braille Navigation) is all about.

millbeach

Visit site
It was moved away (or possibly around and into the mud) If passing through the Stumble the best water over teh causeway is 2/3rds nearer to the Island, there is not too much variation over the whole of the back side of OI, but it still makes for some twitchiness as the depth sounder looses a couple of tenths (meters) as the road is crossed, but that's what the east coast BN (Braille Navigation) is all about.