Open Letter To Jstarmarine

PeteCooper

Visit site
I would like to congratulate you on providing two brilliant restoration stories, probably the best seen on these hallowed pages.
There have been many projects that from day one we knew would eventually die, so to see somebody who has two on the go at the same time is inspiring. Unlike many of the projects on the go I am totally convinced that Chance and Mai Star will once more be gracing the waters of the UK with their beauty. I look forward to that day and will raise a glass to you for the launches.
Please continue to provide updates - I know little of boatbuilding, but find them fascinating as I am sure many others do as well.
Good luck and thank you very much.

jstarmarine

Visit site
Many Thanks for the open letter of support, We will do our best not to disappoint you people who have been following us for day one and who support us now. Unlike most people who start on projects as dreamer and give up when the going get hard, Being a wooden boat builder for the past almost 50 years this is not my first restoration. These two may well be my last as they are going to be for use in my retirement.
Any help from people will always be welcome if only a few hours here and there. If you are down in the Walton on the Naze area, just give me a call or come down to my yard and workshop in Hall lane walton on the Naze.