O.D.C.C. Laying up supper

byron

RIP
Visit site
Friday night saw the Laying Up Supper for the Oxford Ditch Cruising Club held at the Shillingford Bridge Hotel.
I looked everywhere for Pheran and found him importuning outside the ladies lavvy. John Stripp got nasty because someone put his expensive camera into the Raffle. Next year's Vice Commodore Clive Folly was absent claiming to be ill and everyone expressed the thought "hope it's serious" to his wife who did attend, she wasn't too concerned as she was leering lasciviously at the Wine Waiter and making lewd suggestions to him. Generally a good time was had by all, some members paired off and went in the bushes for a quicky. Some found it easier to lay on the floor because the ground was rocking so much. As usual it was only myself who acted with decorum.

pheran

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I looked everywhere for Pheran and found him importuning outside the ladies lavvy

[/ QUOTE ] Well, had to do something to keep myself amused. Now that my lady wife has got her leg in a sling, I had to do the driving for once. Can't remember the last time I went thro' a whole evening without a single drink! Not an experience I'm in a hurry to repeat!