Note to all

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
Things are getting a little sparky around here of late. We will not tolerate:

a) abuse of other users
b) flood posts

We will deal with a) by banning and b) (thanks to the new forum software) by placing flood control (ie maximum number of posts per time period) on individual user profiles.

Furthermore I have additional moderators now that are not as patient as I am.

Please respect one another's opinions at least, even if you do not agree,

If you do not like an individual user you can now opt to ignore by selecting ignore this user on your preferences.

Everyone (whether multi-billion post user or newcomer) has been warned.

itsonlymoney

Visit site
And I take it that things got a little out of hand ?
Nice holiday but rubbish weather, thanks for asking. (see lanzarote holiday update)
Ian

Sammo

Visit site
“Yes. But at least it was interesting and funny at times but not Sanitized which I think it was in danger of becoming.......I'm sure others will agree?” ……………………..

Yes I agree

I enjoy the content but I think the number of posts is completely out of control

………………………..

Wiggo

Visit site
Can't get either into Christchurch. Unless you're offering to buy me one, of course... We struggle getting the bloody F37 in there some days. Anyway, all I have problems with at the mo is a slightly recalcitrant Eberspacher that's been booked for a service... Sorry to disappoint, but no Sealine-bashing ammo today, I'm afraid.

gcwhite

Visit site
You saw me coming.
I have to admit I have had trouble with ebers also. It seemed to delight in producing vast clouds of fume at the most inconvenient moments such as when I was trying to sell the boat.

Wiggo

Visit site
Ours did that for two hours on Friday last. We gave up, and wrapped up well for the night. It started first time Saturday morning, just when we didn't need it, but sulked Saturday afternoon as the temperature started to drop. So I went to B&Q and bought an oil filled radiator, and the damned thing fired up as I was plugging the rad in...

gcwhite

Visit site
See following Kim's censure we can be nice to each other.

Chichester is tricky. I was crew on a Squadron 52 a few years ago and the skipper brought her through the lock in a strong cross wind which I think would push me to the limit of my skills.

rickp

Visit site
I believe the smoking is known as 'doing a haydn'. You know your eberwotsit is unwell when people come up and ask if your boat is on fire /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rick