News fron the Front

tcm

Visit site
I am pleased to report excellent progress. As you know, my invasion of UK was triggered by the denial of free boating to its citizens, widespread use of tax, and even gassing - the government has insidiously laid pipes directly into the houses of over 90% of the population.

Now located about 10 miles south east of the capital, I can report that the much-vaunted airforce based at Biggin Hill has simply melted away, and am progressing inside the M25 which encircles the city. The UK high command continues to trumpet its success, yet the country is clearly in deep trouble - the centre of the capital is almost deserted since swingeing new daylight curfew laws were imposed - which it seems can be avoided with a bribe to officials - and the already fragile economy is now approaching meltdown with multitudes of families frantically trying to sell their houses.

There are signs of suport elsewhere in the he country, and the prominent warlord Rob-in Cuq is reported to have returned to the Scurdish tribes in the far north.

Meanwhile supporters of the dicataorial T Blair have continued broadcasting revisionist references to the historu of the UK. Today, Jac-Strau suggested that if there had been 24 hour tv news in 1940, the UK might not have "taken to the boats" to retrieve their people from Dunkirk: the dimwit doesn't realise that in fact a previous government acting on (actual) intelligence that commanded all shalow-draught boats and manned most of them with servicemen. I t was not an courageous adventure either dreamed up or even carried out (much if at all) by the yotties/stinkies themselves, as he seems to think, the nerk.

<hr width=100% size=1>