New reataurant Burnham On Crouch.

FullCircle

Visit site
Went to the Gallery restaurant in the Oyster Smack at Burnham.

Brilliant meal, didnt cost a fortune and a varied menu with no Brake Briothers frozen snot in sight,

House Red a very drinkable French concoction at a tenner a bottle, and German lager at 2 quid (yep) a pint.

Ihad devilled kidneys in a soy+ sauce to start with piping hot fresh bread, and not a frozen mini roll either, followed by superb Belly of Pork with Crackling v beautifully presented with al dente crisp vegetables.

All very yum.

Not expensive, not snotty, so go there.

Sixpence

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
with no Brake Briothers frozen snot in sight,

[/ QUOTE ]

I do love it when you mince words Jim /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif as it happens, frozen snot is one of my pet hates, on the list so maybe when we get down there we shall partake of a portion

MrCramp

Visit site
"with no Brake Briothers frozen snot in sight,"

That is a rather disgusting comment.

I do hope this East Coast forum is not going to deteriorate to the levels found in the Lounge.

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
Jim

Sounds like a result, was on a mooring at R&C on friday evening might have been tempted to get the dingy pumped up and a wet backside to try it out. will def try it in the near future

FullCircle

Visit site
<<That is a rather disgusting comment.>>

Good, I am glad to see that I have conveyed the meaning

By the way, that is my vox operandi in person, and I am not taking up received pronunciation for you or anyone else.

Go to the restaurant, enjoy the food or otherwise, and come back and comment. It would be nice to have a contribution to keep us all informed.

You appear to be the only person who makes the link to the Lounge, so I think that it is rather your problem.

FullCircle

Visit site
Thats the one Steve.

That is also where Lynn & I stayed ahem. Very good clean cheap accommodation and the Breakfasts are spanking too.