New Marina rules

ccscott49

Visit site
Re: Now lets get this straight

From what I read in the torygraph, as long as you're inside your own gaff, you're bullet proof! Well plod proof anyway.

PS. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, can I borrow your gaff?

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re: Now lets get this straight

Well, as I understud it. If your famous and I work for the daily Plannet. Then it's Ok. But if I'm only watching for sexual gratification. Then I get done. But then if I work for the daily planet, take the photo. Then look at the photo in the daily plannet for sexual gratification, I also get done. Ok I think, if doing scientific research though!!

<font color=blue> Haydn

tcm

Visit site
New signage needed

This thread seems to have assumed that only homosexuals might engage in public or semipublic sex. How strangely narrowminded and irrelevant to most people.

The real issue that David-e raises is that the approved locations for shagging on a boat will need to be designated on all boats. Once at sea, for example, you might return from the foredeck to find two or more crew at it, which would be completely legal.

Now, as skipper, the embarassment is entorely yours. Was it part of the saftey briefing? It should be, to avoid misunderstanding. You should also give instructions as to whether house rule permit sex in the heads, anchor locker, engineroom, and so on.

So, we need some nice signs please, from the chandlers. Wonder what they look like?

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Re: New signage needed

Unfortunately the thread went that way when I relayed the M62 story.

Thing is, most of the headlines about sex in the lavvie tend to revolve around Gays and not Heterosexuals or Lesbians, the George Michael story simply added fuel to the fire. And, I believe, is a fairly traditional pastime for many of the gays community.

From a personal, family point of view, the thought that young children could be exposed to viewing/hearing this type of activity does not fill me with joy. As much as many of our perverse and corrupt politicians might prefer these public places themselves, legislating in favour is an unneccessary step IMHO, and is easily interpreted as positively discriminating in favour of Gays.

Preaching over; as for the signage, yes we will need a new flag to put on the halyard or flag post together with a new light signal, both indicating that this type of activity is underway. Current signage whilst indicative does not do the Heineken;-

I have a diver down
Under way/ making way....(hey, hey, hey.)
Vessel not under command, (albeit crew is being disciplined)
Trawling (with gear over a certain length)
Fishing, (strange aromas)
etc

What would the new signage be and say?

Gunfleet

Visit site

<<What would the new signage be and say?>>
Easy. England expects every man to do his duty. By the way don't RN types call signallers 'bunting tossers'? Why? We should be told

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site

A quick check on Naval signals indicates that many single flag hoists come close. My personal favourite is Z.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.scoutingresources.org.uk/codes_naval.html>http://www.scoutingresources.org.uk/codes_naval.html</A>

Otherwise NE2 is almost appropriate - reminds me of the joke aboutt the submariner getting married. At the reception the best man is reading the telegrammes when he comes upon one from the groom's captain "Lt Smith to report depth and position at hourly intervals throughout the hours of darkness.

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Re: Correct flag = 3x C\'s

After a this weekend (a slight case of cabin fever!) I need to get K going in a positive direction before I get to C, otherwise it will be O for me (and A is completely out of the question!!).

zefender

Visit site

For extra marital events, perhaps 'Not Under Command' might be appropriate. For solo eventers, perhaps 'I require immediate assistance' could be helpful.