New Detroit Diesel V71 Injectors

PCUK

Visit site
I have been asked to sell these injectors for a friend. 10 are brand new and three are lightly used. I believe they were supplied for industrial use so whether there is any difference (or even if they are actually used for marine duty) I don't know.
I was thinking of £400 each for the new ones and £300 for the lightly used ones.
I will appreciate any feedback on these and the price I am asking and if anyone would like to make an offer for the lot then I am happy to listen to proposals.
Will post at cost or collect near J27 M5 (Tiverton exit).
I'll sort out a pic' tomorrow.

ean_p

Visit site
Mmmm you asked for feed back and so here is a little.......not all series 71 injectors are the same and you really need a part number for the specific item. In addition to that remanufactured units can be had for $70+ ( yes that's dollars not pounds) and after market units for $120-140........ make of that what you will...hope it doesn't spoil xmas......!

71 Injectors Catalog Page

ProDiesel Detroit Diesel V71 Series Injector

PCUK

Visit site
Thanks ean. That is exactly what I need. As I'm selling them for a pensioner friend the outcome won't affect my Christmas.
As to the part number would that be stamped on the part or on a label?
I'll sort out some pics today.
Thanks again.

PCUK

Visit site
I've bumped this back up as I am sure that some of the Med' members would be interested if they spot the ad'.
After advice from ean_p the price asked is now open to negotiation starting where you like.