New car, new boat, or both?

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
WOW!!

That's the one....if only it space for the safety gear /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif If the bearings on a trailer need replaced every year, goodness knows what the bill would be for that!!

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

jfm

Visit site
Re: WOW!!

Dont worry Happy, I'm sure they'll make you an estate version soon.

Looks clever. Seems based on something, a Mazda?

You will have to stow the fenders out of sight when on-road, else twill look quite daft.

<hr width=100% size=1>

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Quote from story:

"The Thames is a perfect location to make use of this vehicle as it has no speed limit and is greatly under-utilised."

Oh yeah................

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/> Website, Photo Gallery, Chat Room, Burgees</A>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Was just wondering what it would look like once all the cleats, radar arch, anchor and winch. Rails and davits were fitted. Not forgetting VHF, TV airial and of course fenders!!

1.jpg

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue>No one can force me to come here.<font color=red> I'm a volunteer!!.<font color=blue>

Haydn

MainlySteam

Visit site
Alan Gibb is a New Zealander and that may be why they say they will only be about the equivalent of around 120,000 pound here, rather than the 150,000 pound in the UK. So I am running a special offer, anyone who wants one can just send me a cheque for 135,000 pound (see I share the profit with you) and I will post you a car as soon as they become available and when and if I can get hold of some. Taking orders now. First to order gets 6 fenders thrown in free, and if Pete orders one, a set of spare wheel bearings for him too.

Love and kisses from Columbia (whoops, forget that, not gone there yet, got to get all the dosh in first)

John

<hr width=100% size=1>

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Not forgetting 4WD bow/stern/inside/outside thrusters /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Now THAT could be really amusing !

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/> Website, Photo Gallery, Chat Room, Burgees</A>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Would that be too heavy if I put davits on my boat /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Oh and where are the radar reflector, anchor, fenders and flares kept /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I am sure the interior is going to love salt water, I see this as a nigtmare in maintenance but good fun /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I think it could do with an outboard bracket for a spare engine, if you lose power you could be swept away quite quickly.

I guess it would be good for getting across fresh water lakes or things like that, but as they have made it a sporty model it is not very practical for taking your shopping home to your log cabin in the hills /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

<font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

MainlySteam

Visit site
I bet Doc will turn one of the last ones left of the few ever built into a time machine in "Back to the Future VI" in 20 years time (I know I've been there and back again).

John

<hr width=100% size=1>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
onder if it has holding tanks. Supose it will have to have for Thames use!! Whats the hot water system, sink and cooker like........../forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue>No one can force me to come here.<font color=red> I'm a volunteer!!.<font color=blue>

Haydn

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Is it diesel or petrol? mind you it would not be hard to get to the petrol station to fill up /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Errr if there is a slipway /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>