New boating product investment opportunity

panthablue

www.steersman.net
Panthablue, I was giving you some feedback on your Seedrs site, and you've sent me a link to your Seedrs site if I want to consider it. Hmmmm...

Genuinely, if you want any hope of this getting off the ground, go and make some more, give them to people who are about to go around the world on the basis that they get some film/write a blog (very common these days) and come back when you have got some proof it works over a sustained period. Without social proof, an idea is nothing.

Good luck with it, and I mean that genuinely.

Hi Iain. If I knew someone who would sail with it on a long voyage and give me some feedback I would do that, but I don't know anyone.

Three kings

Visit site
Hi Iain. If I knew someone who would sail with it on a long voyage and give me some feedback I would do that, but I don't know anyone.

My circumnav starts next April and I'd be happy to give it a trial. I already have two autopilots and a Hydrovane fitted so am not looking for free stuff.

If you are prepared to install it on my boat I'll give it a damn good test and an honest appraisal versus my Autohelm, Raymarine and Hydrovane.

If you can find a better test bed then snap it up. It remains your property at all times but I reserve the right to buy it if its the mutts nutts or ship it back to you if otherwise.

You pay the shipping obviously..............Over to you.

Last edited:

panthablue

www.steersman.net
My circumnav starts next April and I'd be happy to give it a trial. I already have two autopilots and a Hydrovane fitted so am not looking for free stuff.

If you are prepared to install it on my boat I'll give it a damn good test and an honest appraisal versus my Autohelm, Raymarine and Hydrovane.

If you can find a better test bed then snap it up. It remains your property at all times but I reserve the right to buy it if its the mutts nutts or ship it back to you if otherwise.

You pay the shipping obviously..............Over to you.

Hi Three Kings.

Please give me a call

+441488 684697

Rob

Three kings

Visit site
Had a very good chat with Rob and he has been quite honest in saying that my boat won't make a good test bed due to our size.

The Steersman is really better suited to the 28' to 40' cruiser and at 47' with Lewmar 55 winches I am outside the range.

No doubt he will upscale his system to suit larger boats as time goes by. I wish him all the best.