New boat!

Mr Googler

Visit site
Managed to get out with a a professional drone chap today and knock this up. Im quite pleased with it. Had to go 20 knots most the time so the drone could keep up in the wind….never been so slow!?

Hope you all like it.…have your speakers turned right up too! Sort of brings this thread to a close! ??

TwoHooter

Visit site
Nice conclusion. Well done.

Comment: the broker's photos focus on the head too much. One picture of the head would do. The head isn't going to sell the boat.

Final chance to get an answer to a puzzle. What do the numbers in the Breaking Point logo signify?

BruceK

Visit site
Nice vid. I take it you're trying to sell it quick so you dont have to face bringing it back to Conwy for peer approval?

Bouba

Visit site
Managed to get out with a a professional drone chap today and knock this up. Im quite pleased with it. Had to go 20 knots most the time so the drone could keep up in the wind….never been so slow!?

Hope you all like it.…have your speakers turned right up too! Sort of brings this thread to a close! ??

Great video? You can even see your handbag hanging off the seat back

Mr Googler

Visit site
Great video? You can even see your handbag hanging off the seat back

I thought someone would spot that. It’s actually a drone! The chap brought 3. Only used one….nearly lost it getting it back on the boat. Didn’t want to try the other faster ones ???

Bouba

Visit site
Do you really think that Mr Googler cares about fuel consumption ? He’s more worried about his polish coming off at twenty knots ! Put me down for 80 liters