Netherlands Entry Formalities

Frayed Knot

Visit site
I’m finding this very confusing!
Planning to leave UK for NL then onwards to Denmark via Germany/Kiel Canal.
Apart from passport stamps on arrival at Den Helder (which we virtually had to beg for last year) can anyone confirm what other paperwork I will need?
I believe I need to email NL Marechaussee a crew list and outline passage plan but I need to know what else I need to ask the Dutch authorities for, to satisfy the Germans.
Last year for NL only I had nothing - the Dutch really aren’t interested but I know from past experience that German authorities are, dare I say, slightly more zealous, so I don’t want to fall foul of the regs.
Any advice gratefully appreciated.

MK101

Visit site
This page might be useful Reporting requirements for commercial and recreational vessels There are contact details on there if needed as well. We're planning to go to Germany this summer as well (but from the Netherlands). The Imray pilot book says you need crew list + passports (and stamps if you've entered Schengen elsewhere), + qualifications, VAT proof, registration, insurance and bill of sale.

Note on stamping in... it was very easy at Ijmuiden if you find yourself down that way instead of Den Helder.

Frayed Knot

Visit site
This page might be useful Reporting requirements for commercial and recreational vessels There are contact details on there if needed as well. We're planning to go to Germany this summer as well (but from the Netherlands). The Imray pilot book says you need crew list + passports (and stamps if you've entered Schengen elsewhere), + qualifications, VAT proof, registration, insurance and bill of sale.

Note on stamping in... it was very easy at Ijmuiden if you find yourself down that way instead of Den Helder.
Thank you, that’s very helpful. It wasn’t actually a problem at Den Helder - I may have exaggerated a little - it was more a case of the authorities just being rather laid back about it.

Snowgoose-1

Visit site
Just a thought.
What's the position if you find yourself in hospital over there now ?
Is the EU health agreement still valid for UK Citizens ?

PetiteFleur

Visit site
We've just returned from a trip to Holland, signed in at Den Helder and signed out at Vlissengen. Rang the number at NL Marrachassee, went through the menu(in English & Dutch). Rang up again when in Vlissengen and they arrived within 2 hours. They were actually in Middleberg when filling up with fuel but we didn't think of ringing them then. Good service. A horrible trip back home though, motoring most of the way...