Nannidiesel control panel :- wiring diagram required

jmp

Visit site
Just aquired new control panel :-at a jumble (perhaps a mistake!)
All appears unused:- It comprises rev counter, preheat light, temp light, oil light, and battery light. There is a key start with :- 0, ON , Preheat , and start positions ,consecutively round the key.The loom from the panel has 9 pins,and there are two bare terminals on the back of the key switch :- one large and the other normal size . I thought the box contained instructions but find they are for setting the rev counter only,and are almost unintelligible! . Has anyone a nanni wiring diagram .I have deduced with a meter one of the exit wires is permanent to the larger terminal on the switch ,with all swith positions :- even off !.The preheat position to the same terminal energises two of the other exit wires,and the start position to the same terminal energises three exit wires including the two preheat wires mentioned.I am now guessing the unit was part of a complete installation ,but do not know what for!.Am thinking 2cyl, but may be 3 .

Anyone any other ideas ??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

PBooth

Visit site
Hi, try collinsmarine.co.au there are installation and wiring diagrams on their site. I relpaced the keyswitch on my Nanni panel without trouble.

Peter

sos247ltd

Visit site
Hi - depending on the panel you have purchased (from the boat jumble) will depend on its suitability. Plus unchecked electrical goods is not always a good buy!! Let me know what Nanni you have, plus age, as its important. Also what gauges are in the panel or is it just a basic key switch and Tacho??

I wont charge you any wonga, unless I supply a new panel!!

Regards

sos247ltd

Visit site
Hi - depending on the panel you have purchased (from the boat jumble) will depend on its suitability. Plus unchecked electrical goods is not always a good buy!! Let me know what Nanni you have, plus age, as its important. Also what gauges are in the panel or is it just a basic key switch and Tacho??

I wont charge you any wonga, unless I supply a new panel!!

Regards

Stonehaven

Visit site
Nahhi wiring diagram

image.jpg
Just aquired new control panel :-at a jumble (perhaps a mistake!)
All appears unused:- It comprises rev counter, preheat light, temp light, oil light, and battery light. There is a key start with :- 0, ON , Preheat , and start positions ,consecutively round the key.The loom from the panel has 9 pins,and there are two bare terminals on the back of the key switch :- one large and the other normal size . I thought the box contained instructions but find they are for setting the rev counter only,and are almost unintelligible! . Has anyone a nanni wiring diagram .I have deduced with a meter one of the exit wires is permanent to the larger terminal on the switch ,with all swith positions :- even off !.The preheat position to the same terminal energises two of the other exit wires,and the start position to the same terminal energises three exit wires including the two preheat wires mentioned.I am now guessing the unit was part of a complete installation ,but do not know what for!.Am thinking 2cyl, but may be 3 .

Anyone any other ideas ??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif