Names with 2 meanings

jointventureII

Visit site
Hi all,

Me and a friend recently brough a 15 ft speed boat, no engine for £30. It is in a state but we plan to do it up, play around on it then hopefully sell it (we are 15 and 16 by the way)
We were looking for a 40-50 hp for it but someone told us that they flipped the same model of boat with a 9.9, so have gone down to a 30.
We brought an engine, 30hp mariner, 4 yrs old for £300, need to register it, and want a name with 2 meanings for it, for example 'Far canal', 'Shy Tot' or something similar.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
JVII

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Well if your going to flog it why not call it Four Sail Or 4 sail and save on marketing.
What do you want to register it for?? A river or some thing.
Dont need to register for the sea.

Haydn

jfm

Visit site
You dont need to register it do you? Unless river or LDSPB or something. If it's a 15foot V hull 30hp will go well but 50-60hp is fine, obv drive a bit careful when near flat out, but perfickly ok. Indeed 70-80hp common on that size of boat, again with care. Coliholic recently drove a 12foot Novamarine RIB with 115hp jet, but he flipped it and fell in dang.

Good names. Pauline please give us the uncensored ones, presumably Fell Chin and similar (eek, let's not go there again)

jfm

Visit site
Re: STOP OR KIM WILL KIMERISE!

OK, cut this out right now. Remember last time. All future comments to relate to 30hp motors only. Or are you getting homesick for sin bin, having not bin innit for about a fortnight?

piratequeen

Visit site
registering

He does need to register it in Jersey - you even have to register a surf board here, and have a sticker on it to say it's been registered. Costs about £15 a year for a surf-board, more for a speed boat.

G

My boat I have for sale is called Lunasea sounds a fitting name for yours!

coliholic

Visit site
Oh I like it, can just imagine the girlie answering the phone,

"Hello Wayne Kerr, how can I help you?".

Oh yes. gimme their number, gotta call em and ask for the Head..... no stop it before Kim gets involved.

Tee hee, tee hee

byron

RIP
Visit site
Why give it a daffy or a rude name at all. People will only point at you a mutter "Pratts"
Give the boat a name with a bit of class, she will love you for it and give you less trouble.

ô¿ô

BarryD

Visit site
Sorry if I've repeated a couple of other suggestions:

First Attempt - obvious why
Joint Venture - obvious why
Do not invert - obvious why
Arm & Leg - should be great on the VHF "Arm & Leg Over"
15/30 - obvious why
Anderson Corporate - 'cos following todays press it's all they can afford
Short Stop - obvious why
Shuttlecraft Galileo IV - OK I'm a fan of Star Trek