Name that Boat.

G

Tell me about, last year at exclusive dining evenings with Reme Krug sampling special champagnes from his private cellar, this year , reading bloody maritime books and practicing MOB drills in the garden and skint. What a sad man, or so my wife tells me, but she is just fed up being thrown in the bushes (sea) while we go round the garden to get the right angle to save her. It may, just may save a life one day. You can never have enough drills for these type of emergencies. All my crew (my wife) will be trained to a high standard, just the practicals have to be done on land until we get the boat, not too long now. My wife will be so relieved, I guess, that we can then throw her in the sea, as she hates the garden practice. She has her sea survival course in a couple of weeks so will be ready for it.

G

SEE WHAT DID I TELL YOU ALL Pubs have kicked out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

What do you mean facin back, towards the stern, on the stern?

sgball

Visit site
Hope your going to buy your wife a drysuit.

If you do use the name of a Champagne your could always try asking the company for advertising fees. Say a case a month to start with.

G

My wife will be lucky if I let her use a wetsuit, we have to make it as realistic as possible. My son and I are both divers, we will have our drysuits on just in case we have to get in that freezing water. She should be OK, she will have been trained by then anyway. I don't expect her to be in longer than 10 mins at a time. Three runs should be enough at it.

BrendanS

Visit site
SSR number can be inboard on a plate if you like. Learnt this the hard way in a raggie forum debate. If your going to France, the only real reason to have SSR, then having the SSR showing externally is going to avoid you more paperwork and being boarded if they are in nit picking mode. like flying a courtesy flag, easy to do and avoids hassle..

DepSol

Visit site
How about calling your boat ' L ' make sure it is in red on a white background.

Dom

2003 is going to be a good year for me

tr7v8

Visit site
Dom, Several follow on from that how about BSM (can still have red L with it).
Llamados, Wuntabigawun, Cirrosis of the River.

Jim
--------

paulineb

Visit site
If we're going for anagrams of Glaston, I bet som!eone will say Not R Slag

Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery</A>

Renegade_Master

Visit site
or Long Star or Long Arst still perfer "Gon R Last" gonna last get it

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.suncoastmarine.co.uk>Sun Coast Sea School & Charter</A>

G

Just a reminder that the name of the winner will be anounced here at 7pm UTC on Friday 21/3/03. The Champagne prize will then be despatched to the winner.