My View. Let's See Yours

Channel Sailor

Visit site
The image is probably not unusual to some here, but the date for such a calm sunny scene maybe is, Just off Cowes (UK) harbour, Saturday 19th Oct, big spring tide, 50 mph plus winds forecast locally in 18 hours time, no jacket needed, sun hat and sun cream required, I have a clear unobstructed view because I was sailing solo for a change. A super day sail nearing its end with a downwind leg still to go.

Edit:whoops, just noticed this is the “live aboard” chat. Live aboard I am not.
33015C75-6357-41E2-BF40-88241355B54F.jpeg

Last edited:

greeny

Visit site
Description of the Liveaboard forum is:- "Especially for those who live on their sail or motor boats, or are planning the great escape from bricks & mortar". You don't actually have to be living onboard at the time of posting. 🧐

Why do my photos come out small when everybody else's are massive? :unsure:

Last edited:

Bouba

Visit site
Description of the Liveaboard forum is:- "Especially for those who live on their sail or motor boats, or are planning the great escape from bricks & mortar". You don't actually have to be living onboard at the time of posting. 🧐
I can’t go on with this deception any longer 😧 I have no intent of living on a boat…. I mean, I would like to…but the wife won’t let me 😩😢