My View. Let's See Yours

Gustywinds

Visit site
I can’t go on with this deception any longer 😧 I have no intent of living on a boat…. I mean, I would like to…but the wife won’t let me 😩😢
Mine blows hot and cold on it. We went through a very bad patch in Flanders when she was suffering allergies and didnt like the mattress on the bed. Moving further south and fitting a topper cured that. She loved the run down the Oise and all the arty/history places we visited and the the run out to Giverny. Having been home for a week, we have come back she was looking forward to leisurely run through Paris but it was incredibly busy and fraught yesterday with lots of commercial traffic so we stopped overnight at Port Van Gogh but it wasn't very pleasant onboard as it isn't sheltered from the wake of traffic.

Last edited:

Bouba

Visit site
The view outside is rain, overcast and there was a thunderstorm earlier....and it feels like another is on the way. I woke up feeling energized...ready to tackle a new job on the boat....and the weather is too miserable to go down to the port. Luckily I left the car outside so it got a free cleaning