My next boat at last

Renegade_Master

Visit site
come on fellas story and pics please, from the evidence I saw (lots of gadgets beginning wiv the letter " i " ) I assumed you'd be quick at posting piccies and things.............we are waiting........... :~)

Hurricane

Visit site
Hi everyone.

As James says, we are all here safe and sound.
Lots of things to do at the moment.
WiFi is working - just.

Big storm about 10 days ago moved the new laid garden outside the bar and put it in the marina so lots of boat washing at the moment.
Actually, its raining hard right now so we've come in to shelter.
And thankfully, the rain is washing it all off for us.

Great to be back on the boat though

Mike

John100156

Visit site
Nice to hear its going to plan and all's well Mike. When you put the piccies up can you give us the mileage port to port

Hi Clive,

Mike has been tasked to compile the thread with pictures, he probably has a faster WiFi connection on JW - but here are some numbers as requested:-

DAY ONE
Depart Duquesa Marina 11.03 Arrive Almerimar Marina 17.05: Refuel: 127 NM, fuel berth easy to get on to, to Port as you enter.

DAY TWO
Depart Almerimar 09.00 Arrive Alicante Marina 19.15: Refuel: 191 NM, fuel berth to STB as you enter Marina, visitors berth adjacent thereto which the allowed us to stay on overnight as we intended to leave early the next day, until Mike saw a nice little breakfast spot, so we departed a little later.

DAY THREE
Depart Alicante 10.00 Arrive SCM 17.30. Rather than refuel at Alicante Mike suggested we hop around to Moraira (36NM) to empty tanks before the hop across Valencia bay to SCM. Fuel berth to STB as you enter, seemed a nice little marina! Then headed due north to SCM! 167NM Alicante to SCM.

Total logged: 485 NM.

Mike should be posting images and further report later!

Boat performed really well, most impressed. Even in some nasty bits. We love it, a bit more room compared to the Targa 34!

Best regards to you all and many thanks for all your kind words.

John & Lorraine