Mutiny on board Tommy

G

Need some advice here please. Our fenders are looking v. grubby. How do I persuade Mrs B and/or child no. 4 to clean them this weekend Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Mr B

jfm

Visit site
We know all your intimate details

Give her massage and lager praps. Apparently it works ok on you.

(That's for P, not the kid, the kid will need £150 on Pokemon stuff or a PS2)

G

Re: We know all your intimate details

Discreet ain't she?? Good idea but if we get into massage, the bloody fenders can stay dirty!!

Mr B

Boatman

Visit site
There are three solutions probably not what you had it mind but here goes:

1. Give up it's a lost battle
2. Buy some new ones
3. Do it yourself

I am however sure that the merry band who frequent this forum will come up with much better ideas

suzanne

Visit site
Re: Identity

Knowing the real MrB and knowing that he is not computer literate I'm thinking that this is MrsB pretending to be MrB. Anyhow, happen to know that son no 4 has many weaknesses, money, computer, any item of clothing with a certain branding, re his coat, oh and more money. You could try any of these methods, computer is the one I suggest. Take it away from him, make him spend his time cleaning like the rest of us! (Dad before you reply, I clean sometimes)

Suzanne xXx

paulineb

Visit site
Re: Stop it Pauline - we all know it\'s you!!

It was Sam's 16th birthday last Sunday and we bought him all the kit so he could build his own computer and I know Jon's currently at home with him. Pxx

Pauline B

G

Was Tommy previously called HUMDINGER ? just interested thats all.

Paul js

jfm

Visit site
PaukineB, sorry but yr reply was 1/2 arsed

Cor blimey PaulineB, when I asked in a post a week ago who knew/was related to who, your reply only scratched the surface. From above it seems that loads of people are actually your children, suzanne's someone's daughter, ChrisP still in there somehow, etc etc. Repeat request for organogram in MSPowerpoint please

paulineb

Visit site
Re: PaukineB, sorry but yr reply was 1/2 arsed

Chris and I went to a psychic fair and while he was having a reading done, I went over and asked if I could have some money. He quickly explained to the woman that I wasn't his wife and she said oh is it your daughter then. So Crispy IS my father

Pauline B