Motor Boat Mag on Ipad

whisperjet

Visit site
Is it me? Motor Boat mag been in shops for nearly a week, yet not on the IPad via Zonio app, am I doing something wrong or is this the norm, normally get other mags the same day, if not earlier on IPad,

Jack Haines

MBY Deputy Editor
mby.com
Is it me? Motor Boat mag been in shops for nearly a week, yet not on the IPad via Zonio app, am I doing something wrong or is this the norm, normally get other mags the same day, if not earlier on IPad,

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems accessing the magazine via Zinio. I have just had an email from them saying that there has been a production delay at their end and that the magazine should be live within the next 12-24 hours.

Unfortunately the issue is out of our hands but hopefully it will be resolved quickly.

All the best,

Jack

SwedeSkipper

Visit site
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems accessing the magazine via Zinio. I have just had an email from them saying that there has been a production delay at their end and that the magazine should be live within the next 12-24 hours.

Unfortunately the issue is out of our hands but hopefully it will be resolved quickly.

All the best,

Jack

Still nothing appearing in Zinio!

Jack Haines

MBY Deputy Editor
mby.com
I have just had an email from Zinio stating that the September issue will be live in around one hour. Please let me know if this does/doesn't work and sorry once again for the dealy.

Jack

Jack Haines

MBY Deputy Editor
mby.com
To finish this off, I just received my subscriber email from Zinio saying that the issue is live - I hope this is the same for you chaps.

Jack

Sneds

Visit site
What is this mag?
My MBM subscription now gets me MBY, is there a new mobo mag, made of paper, on the news stands?

rafiki_

Visit site
What is this mag?
My MBM subscription now gets me MBY, is there a new mobo mag, made of paper, on the news stands?

Ian, MBM died a year or so ago, leaving MBY. This is available on paper or on line, your choice. MBM did both in parallel for a while, but this died. There is another on line journal called Motorboat Owner. This is a freebie, and edited by Neale of this forum. A good read for a freebie.
What people are asking about her is the on line version of MBY, which appears to be a bit late this month. My "old world" mag arrived a couple of weeks ago through the post. Will pick it up tomorrow given the weather is forecast to be awful here! Gorgeous day today, and yesterday, had a really nice run out to the Holms.