Moderated Forum Required Steve 101

jimi

Visit site
Jeepers Creepers

No I'm not I'm just supporting a poor underpaid, overworked, handsome, intelligent moderator. I've always had agreat respect for the Church of Scotland and when I realised the Rev Kim ran it as well I was quite literally gobsmacked!

<hr width=100% size=1>
saltire 2.gif

tcm

Visit site
Balancing discussion + brown noses

I'm getting a bit sick of this: this forum is mostly total rubbish, and I should know cos i write lots of it, and despite my endless drivel (which of course i only write to see what hapens) almost none of it gets moderated or corrected or chucked. As a result, the forum is much slower than it might be. Also, Kim never ever comes out for a drink even tho we meet up in the pub in centrallondon now and again AND he even missed the party around boat show time in january.

There, that evens it up a bit.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Forbsie

Visit site
Re: Balancing discussion + brown noses

Having looked at the pictures after these parties, most of which seem to have included my alter ego, Duncan Disorderly, I'm not surprised that Kim keeps away.

Have you any idea how much a new liver costs? /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/forbsie?&page=1>My Project</A>

tcm

Visit site

see? another example of lack of properly moderated forum: your post should be on the "wanted" forum, or perhaps PBO if you plan a DIY liver transplant.

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site

surely your post should be on the web site feedback?
come on kim get a grip
with thwe war on iraq the number of dictatorships is dwindling
we want monitoring and repression.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

tcm

Visit site
Re: Dang!

I am gonna stomp off for some lunch soon BUT i can confirm that the lunch will not last longer than a few weeks or even days if at all possible, and I will keep the number of civilian casualties to an absolute minimum.

<hr width=100% size=1>

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Re: Lunch hour

Just how long a lunch are you taking? Is this a; French lunch, Friday lunch, Bosses lunch or best of all......

.....a romantic/amorous lunch?!

<hr width=100% size=1>

snowleopard

Visit site
know when you\'re well off...

i joined www.themultihull.com recently. on it i made contact with the owner of an identical boat to mine. we wanted to discuss specific details of the design; on this forum we'd have switched to PMs. that forum doesn't have the PM facility so i asked the administrator to pass my address to the other guy.

what i received back could only be described as a bollocking. i then suggested that details like that or exchange of personal info was not appropriate to a public forum the response was 'this ends here'.

thanks for a restrained presence kim!

<hr width=100% size=1>

Mr Cassandra

Visit site

At least there was a bit of a buzz when steve 101 was around ,not this boring crap ,that I have seen for the last few months . All I must add IMHO cheers bob t

<hr width=100% size=1>boss1