Mobo withdrawl symptoms?

Seahope

Visit site
It has been just over a month now since I was last able to go on our boat. I still have no idea how long it will be before the boat is ship-shape again. The remedial work hasn't started yet although the estimate for the repairs is imminent.

I'm sure I can't be the only formite to lose access to one's boat for an extended period. What withdrawl symptoms can I look forward to?

Seahope

Visit site
You can try annoying people on forums, that works for me. :cool:

I have one more week at work before the holiday I had planned. That was booked for some serious boating, but now i will have to settle with a short stay in the Alps. I'll do some cycling up and down mountains and look longingly at the mobos and yachts moored at Evian and Thollen les Bains marinas.

rbcoomer

www.swfbr.org.uk
It has been just over a month now since I was last able to go on our boat. I still have no idea how long it will be before the boat is ship-shape again. The remedial work hasn't started yet although the estimate for the repairs is imminent.

I'm sure I can't be the only formite to lose access to one's boat for an extended period. What withdrawl symptoms can I look forward to?

If you were nearer, I'd gladly offer some 'on the water' therapy, but it's a fair trek to South Devon! Perhaps someone's in need of some crew/company for a few hours on your home berth? Not quite the same I know, but an occasional quick fix might lift the spirits perhaps?

Firefly625

Visit site
I have one more week at work before the holiday I had planned. That was booked for some serious boating, but now i will have to settle with a short stay in the Alps. I'll do some cycling up and down mountains and look longingly at the mobos and yachts moored at Evian and Thollen les Bains marinas.

BTW its Thonon Les Bain... sorry, we had a Chalet in Thollon for just over 20 years... lovely cycling area, very beautiful place especially this time of year, do enjoy!