Micronet ?

bigmart

Visit site
I bought a set at SBS & am in the throws of fitting them now, ready for the new season. So far I have had no problems in setting them up. I have connected the Log & depth Transducers to the magic box & set up the Instrument heads to talk to the Tranducers, Compass & Wind Dir. Unit. They all talk to each other without any problems. I have got to connect the GPS Box next & do not anticipate any problems there. The Instrument Heads are clear to read & seem to Charge up in the sunlight quite easily.

Its altogether so much simpler than having to run wires everywhere.

Sailing Today tested them last month & YM or PBO reported on them last summer. I think the Sailing Today comment was propably the truest when they said this is the way all instruments will eventually go & the Micronet system will hod its own with the best.

I have heard a few scare mongers warning of dire problems but hey they said your flesh would fly off your bones if you went over 30MPH didn't they. Look how right they were. so far I've seen nothing to make me feel I've made anything but the right decision.

Martin

<hr width=100% size=1>