Med boaters - will you get to your boat this year?

Bouba

Visit site
The forecast said it wasn’t boaty?. Should I seek compensation ??‍♂️We dog walked on the beach until it was lunch time then a nice crêperie at the port…

I actually told a lie…the forecast said it would be breezy in the afternoon…and it is?…but tonight might be zero degrees Celsius ????

DavidJ

home in Brum. S37 sold, was in Med Spain.
Visit site
Just a pic from someone in my marina (Empuriabrava) today which I thought was interesting. Sadly I’m not there, (forecast of 17 C this week) I’m in the cold in Birmingham as a contrast (no pics!)

66517-DE8-3-D97-449-D-9944-676681-DE948-A.png

Last edited:

Bouba

Visit site
Just a pic from someone in my marina (Empuriabrava) today which I thought was interesting. Sadly I’m not there, (forecast of 17 C this week) I’m in the cold in Birmingham as a contrast (no pics!)

66517-DE8-3-D97-449-D-9944-676681-DE948-A.png
The cloud over the hills looks interesting

Bouba

Visit site
There is a weather window for about an hour tomorrow....followed by a short window on Wednesday and another on Friday....so, the plan is to visit Porquerolles and return at any available opportunity ??

vas

Visit site
Our destination beckons….

Unfortunately our weather windows have closed for our return
means you're staying onboard indefinitely til March fe? have you got enough provisions, shall we ask the CG to come and bring you coke and burgers?

on a serious note, not bad, today was 20C here and sunny, they say we should expect a 10deg drop on Monday, we shall see...

Bouba

Visit site
means you're staying onboard indefinitely til March fe? have you got enough provisions, shall we ask the CG to come and bring you coke and burgers?

on a serious note, not bad, today was 20C here and sunny, they say we should expect a 10deg drop on Monday, we shall see...
Maybe even longer, Vas. Today as I was getting ready to take the dog for a walk, I slipped done the companion way...now I cannot move my left arm..it’s in constant pain...if I don’t feel better by Monday, I am going to have to seriously think how the boat is going to get home without me?

Mr Googler

Visit site
Maybe even longer, Vas. Today as I was getting ready to take the dog for a walk, I slipped done the companion way...now I cannot move my left arm..it’s in constant pain...if I don’t feel better by Monday, I am going to have to seriously think how the boat is going to get home without me?
Where’s the pain?

vas

Visit site
oh, get well soon Bouba. I'm also stuck in my home office desk as I lifted a heavy awkward thing a couple of hours ago and back didn't like it, so have to rest it for a day I recon :-(

Bouba

Visit site
oh, get well soon Bouba. I'm also stuck in my home office desk as I lifted a heavy awkward thing a couple of hours ago and back didn't like it, so have to rest it for a day I recon :-(
I am really out of sorts...I just went outside to brush some crumbs off my shirt into the water...I didn’t even realize that my tv remote control was on my chest?....luckily, when it fell it landed on the swim platform ??.
Injured is one thing...no tv remote is an entirely different level of pain?

Bouba

Visit site
I know from your previous posts that you have a history of back problems...look after yourself....perhaps see an osteopath

Mr Googler

Visit site
In the left shoulder, around the AC joint..passive movement is no problem but any active movement is very painful...I fear I may have ruptured a tendon...after a day or two I will reassess
Dodgy passarelle instal strikes again! ? Get well soon