Med boaters - will you get to your boat this year?

Bouba

Visit site
Windmill looks like Don Quijote is about to turn up?
There’s a love story associated with it…I can’t remember but it’s something like a bloke renovated the windmill and put an ad in the lonely hearts column of a paper, saying he lived in a castle…anyhow a woman answered and they fell in love…or something like that

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
Looks to be a reasonable temperature, we have had the clear Skys but it hasn't got above 5°C for the last two days. It rained almost solidly for the two previous days.

Bouba

Visit site
Looks to be a reasonable temperature, we have had the clear Skys but it hasn't got above 5°C for the last two days. It rained almost solidly for the two previous days.
Yes, a bit cool at night or in the shade but so warm in the sun...but next week????

Bouba

Visit site
After nearly a week in paradise it was time to go home...the sky was overcast and bad weather forecast...I deftly manœuvred around a ferry and a buoy to the fuel dock..then a perfect manœuvre to park up at home...now you might be thinking that is because Bouba is a legendary sailor...alas no.....there was not a drop of wind and the sea pancake flat...wherever I put the boat it just stayed there ! My favorite kind of boating ?