McGill Rocker Switch

jamesnorman

Visit site
Hi, I am updating the dash on a Rinker Festiva 212, the switches used for the bilge, blower, Nav, cockpit lights and horn are single pole McGill rocker switches (0852 0125) , I am trying to get my hands on a pdf copy of the wiring diagram for the switches as a starting point before I dive in and replace them (I have been able to get a supply of unused McGill switches, but I believe the company dosen't exist any more), does anypne have any info on McGill switches or where I could get circuit diagrams from, thanks. Eacg switch has an independent light in the switch and are red/white.

Mr Googler

Visit site
Can’t find much

https://www.emerson.com/documents/a...-0862-series-rocker-switches-en-us-177636.pdf

if it’s single pole and replacing like for like......can you not just wire in the same way you take to old one off? Normally only have 3 spades on the back for single pole. 1 for the power in.....one for the Switched power out....one for ground (ve-) so the bulb works.

often the wiring layout is stamped in the side of the switch too

Visit site
Am I missing something? It's a single pole switch, so you have a positive, a switched positive and a negative for the light on the switch. It'll be the same on all of them, so sort out one and the rest are the same.