MBY's spot the boat

DAKA

Visit site
250474_1337908022.jpg

The only forward facing seating appears to be for the helmsman, unless you count the two bar stools.

Anyone know what category rating this boat is and would anyone want to be a passenger in a F4 + for more than a mile ?

What are these designers on ?

jfm

Visit site
It's a squadron 78; you can tell by the decks :D.

As nacho2009 has taken the prize on the boat (rgood going nacho2009), can we do "spot the beds"? They are Alusion loungers by Royal Botania :)

benjenbav

Visit site
As nacho2009 has taken the prize on the boat (rgood going nacho2009), can we do "spot the beds"? They are Alusion loungers by Royal Botania :)

And are the girls from "Allure", the proprietor of which was very much in the news recently? :D

NB for gawd's sake, if you don't know what I'm on about, don't google it at work unless you happen to be a fromage of the grandest variety within your particular organisation.

Last edited:

epervier

Visit site
And are the girls from "Allure", the proprietor of which was very much in the news recently? :D

NB for gawd's sake, if you don't know what I'm on about, don't google it at work unless you happen to be a fromage of the grandest variety within your particular organisation.

Not knowing what you're on about , and being the big cheese on this puter, all I got was, http://www.allure.com/:(

Other threads that may be of interest