Matsutec problem

halb

Visit site
I've been using my Mastutec transponder for 2 years, without major problems, however it has stopped 'fixing satellites all other features work as before, anyone any ideas as to the cause. The unit has not had it's software updated, as I've no idea how.

RichardS

N/A
Visit site
I've been using my Mastutec transponder for 2 years, without major problems, however it has stopped 'fixing satellites all other features work as before, anyone any ideas as to the cause. The unit has not had it's software updated, as I've no idea how.

Have you checked the coax cable from the GPS antenna to the transponder for integrity or is the GPS system built in to the unit?

Richard

JumbleDuck

Visit site
My HP-33A is two years old and was, last week, still working fine. As RichardS suggests, I'd check the antenna and wiring (RichardS, it's an external mushroom antenna).

superheat6k

Visit site
My HP-628A wouldn't pick up the satellites this morning. I removed the connectors and reinserted and that fixed it so I reckon just a poor connection. WD40 will be blasted in to each connector shortly.