Liveaboard Falmouth

yalla

Visit site
Hi all,

I've seen many previous threads about this, but they're all quite old. Having just arrived in Falmouth I wondered if anyone has the latest info.

The Haven is full this winter, but there may be a place in the Premier marina. I came from Brighton, where liveaboards are legion. But that's a different situation -- loads of space. Anyone know Falmouth's latest policy on liveaboards? Or alternatives? Thanks in advance.

halcyon

Visit site
Hi all,

I've seen many previous threads about this, but they're all quite old. Having just arrived in Falmouth I wondered if anyone has the latest info.

The Haven is full this winter, but there may be a place in the Premier marina. I came from Brighton, where liveaboards are legion. But that's a different situation -- loads of space. Anyone know Falmouth's latest policy on liveaboards? Or alternatives? Thanks in advance.

The yard we keep our boat has a lot of liveaboards, Muddy Beach, Islington Wharf, the ex-Challenger Yard had a few, Mylor Yacht Harbour used to have a number.

When most of the housing is now multi-occupancy for the uni and locals have no housing, liveaboards are low on the list of worries.

Brian

yalla

Visit site
Thanks all. Nice to know there are options. Haven't decided fully yet, though may yet head back to Brighton.