Le Marin, Martinique

Stingo

Visit site
Fair enough. There's a boat there that has grabbed my attention, so was hoping someone that is already there could take a cursory look at it and then tell me if it is worth a flight from Portugal, plus hotel, plus a kennel here in Portugal for my cooking fat for a week etc or to say something like "Nah, it's fooked beyond all repair and the photos are probably at least as old as the boat". You get the idea.

Stingo

Visit site
Sorry John. As you probably know, we left Le Marin a few days ago. I’ve got a few contacts with other boats in the area and I’ll put the word out on the WhatsApp group if you like?
Thank you, that would be great, but first I need to work my way through everything the broker has sent, including a recent survey (in French) and about thirty invoices (also in French) for upgrades. Then the difficult decision of whether to sell my flat here in Portugal in order to afford this ancient catamaran. Decisions, decisions....
I'll PM you, if I am able to clear the brain-fog, to check if your kind offer is still valid.