Las Palmas Anchorage for 3 weeks?

sailaboutvic

Visit site
;)
Having been to places where it happens and meeting people who do it successfully is big help rather than guessing. ;)

I not disputing for one second that people do it ,
people do alsort of stupid stuff just like these two idiots, who first leave there boat unattended at anchor then try and get back on almost losing their life's
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M6gMDlTTN6A&feature=g-hist
I also met people who do it and once who done it and lost everything then expecting other to contribute money to help them get back what they lost because of there stupidity.
So no I not guessing as for nine months each year for many many many years , we in the thick of it .
You don't have to be off the beating track to see it. :)
And on that note .?

Last edited:

GHA

Visit site
;)
I also met people who do it and once who done it and lost everything then expecting other to contribute money to help them get back what they lost because of there stupidity.

So does that mean everyone on a boat in the world is stupid? :rolleyes:

Impossible to have a discussion with you Vic, you make your mind up about people and places you've never met or been and no turning back - maybe best we just enjoy our sunday instead - have a good one :)

sailaboutvic

Visit site
So does that mean everyone on a boat in the world is stupid? :rolleyes:

Impossible to have a discussion with you Vic, you make your mind up about people and places you've never met or been and no turning back - maybe best we just enjoy our sunday instead - have a good one :)

Yea 100% , have a good one :)