just trying something...pl ignore

David of Essex

Visit site
Ok...I have tried everything. I have followed all the instructions to the letter. I've selected the photo. I've clicked 'direct'. I've pasted it into the URL box on YBW and all I get is the link. Pah!!! I'm gonna have to give up before you all get cross with me. Sorry for being superbly thick. Off to seek therapy now.
L
:)

Have a Gin and Tonic at least you are trying, good luck it will come to you
David

lisilou

Visit site
You could always try Tinypic - upload your picture, copy the link they give you into your post and it's done...

I'm embarrassed to say I tried Tinypic first but it just kept saying it was downloading and after 10 mins..I moved on to Pbucket. Infamy I tell you...they've all got it infamy!
L

elton

www.boatit.co.uk
I'm embarrassed to say I tried Tinypic first but it just kept saying it was downloading and after 10 mins..I moved on to Pbucket. Infamy I tell you...they've all got it infamy!
L
If you reply to and quote my message in which I display your picture, you'll see exactly how I did it.

BrendanS

Visit site
OMG!!! How hard can this be?!!!...How are you doing this??? Porto...I've just tried to follow your instructions but no joy. Mind you...I couldn't find an I info icon anywhere. I've got all my albums set to private...is this the problem??
Now you all know why I said in the title to ignore lol

The easy way to try things out is when you post, to click the PREVIEW box, then you can see what the post looks like before you post publicly, and if it's not working, press the back button on your browser, and nothing is posted publicly and you can try again, or edit the content of the preview.

lisilou

Visit site
IMG_6144.jpg

lisilou

Visit site
Elton I love you!!! in fact I think I love you all!!!!! So...here's what I did: selected pic in Pbucket, clicked the 'direct' link which automatically copied that link, then came back to forum, pasted the link (not using any of YBW 'insert pic' etc) then simply manually added
right at the end.
I am so pleased. No...I'm ecstatic!!! Thankyou :D
L
P.S. Hi Brendan, I use the preview thing but sometimes I hit submit just in case it might (just might) come out as I want it after all lol.

Right...now for video!!! stand by your beds...it's gonna be a loooong night.
:D

Portofino

Visit site
null_zps83fcf709.jpg
null_zpsdee4d1f0.jpg
null_zpsc4fe7ed7.jpg
null_zpsa14062b2.jpg

You just go back to PB and click on pic
Click on the I info icon ( bottom RHS )
Then click on either direct or the IMG -copy this
Return to forum post Paste it on
Agian and agian

jfm

Visit site
Lisa
In pbucket, click on the down arrow to right of your name in top bar and go to user settings. Then albums. Make sure is ticked. That's the one you want, not "direct link". With "direct link" you have to type the [img] stuff manually which is a PITA

To get [img] code for a whole stack of pictures in one click lanerboy, go into the normal album view and at the top turn "organise" on. Then select multiple photo thumbnails using control-click as usual. Next, go right to the bottom of the page and click "link". This will put a whole stack of [img] code into the usual box at right hand side of page (if you have done as in above para to Lisa), and you can copy and paste this into a post on this forum with all the [img] code done for you without having to type it

Solitaire

Visit site
2013-05-31142411_zpsd13d1732.jpg

2013-05-31142408_zpsb949d31e.jpg

2013-05-31142401_zps176edc8f.jpg

done what you said john and this is what I get, but if I do this on the sealine forum it works ok :confused:

cheers shawn

When you go into Photobucket and look in the album there will be the pictures. Below is a list and the last one is marked IMG. Next to it there is a box copy the link which will start with http....

Simply paste into here and Roberts you father's brother.

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/luetchie/Bournemouth%202009%20Airshow/RedArrows1nBM2009.jpg

I looked at your post details and for some reason you end up with the tag at the end of your link. I removed it from each link.

Last edited:

JerseyDiver

Visit site
Thanks Lisa.......been sitting here patiently waiting for answers......

I think this thread needs to be renamed and made a sticky forever !!! May also make a great gallery of all sorts boaty.

Chaus4_zpsc339ac02.jpg