Jings

zoidberg

Visit site
Haw, hey! Cum awa' ra wee man! Ye'll no get ony change oot o' yon Google Translate.... an' a' ra expat Jocks huv gone native, like yon Wee Jimmi, but, so they're nae help at a'.

'Weegie's no a language like whit ye'd find in a library - no even ra Mitchell. Us is brought up to speak in a 'patois'. Ye should hear us doin' yon 'rappin' efter a bevvy session oan ra Lannie 'n cider. Fair poetic oan ra ear it is.....

Last edited:

zoidberg

Visit site
This has all the makings.... :encouragement:

P'rhaps it'll even supplant them dreadful, repetitive anchor posts....... or, or..... even the 'garbled rewarming' thread.....

Did I hear someone mutter 'Be careful what you wish for.....'?

NOHOH

Visit site
Knox ush or wot?, duck

or, ...in weegie...

Knox ush,? hen.

(I`m bi-lingual in several different languages)

oldharry

Visit site
I feel I must be obvious, again:-

1. Another necrothread revival. Why not just post a new thread on a topic that is consistently mentioned at this time of year.
2. Earth tilting is a global phenomenon yet it appears to be a requirement to discuss it in Scots.

Yours in obviousness,

BlowingOldBoots

Earth tilting is a phenomenon best-known to Scots after a few drams..... Isn't that why they want to discuss it along with the quality of the cause?

D

Deleted member 36384

Earth tilting is a phenomenon best-known to Scots after a few drams..... Isn't that why they want to discuss it along with the quality of the cause?

You make a good point.

zoidberg

Visit site
Haw, haw, hen! Ah likes a guid cat fight... an' it's lookin' like wanz aboot tae stairt amung yon Auld Boot an' Wee Duckie. Weze bettur aff staunin' weel back....

Other threads that may be of interest