Inflatable, for the Clyde

JumbleDuck

Visit site
I'm planning to leave the boat in the water this winter, as an experiment to see whether I get any use out of her. That means moving her roughly 100m due north, from her mooring into the neighbouring marina. However, it's not really practical to have her rigid dinghy floating beside her over the winter and getting it out of the yard every time would be a pain.

So ... does anyone on or near the Clyde have a spare small inflatable? It has to be reasonable to row and small enough when deflated to go into the space left in my stern locker from having all the fenders out. I like hypalon Avons, but will consider anything which doesn't make hissing noises. Will pay fair price and can collect from anywhere in Scotland south of Perth.

Saraband

Visit site
There is an Avon Redcrest or Redstart (?) on the secondhand board at Kyle Chandlers, Troon.......I haven't any details but noticed it on Tuesday.
Give Kyle Chandlers a call on 01292 311880

Farr Out

Visit site
I have a Seago 260 with a Mercury 2.5 two stroke and am based in Ayr.

(The Avon ad in Kyle chandlers referred to by Saraband may be the wanted ad I put up, I had one response which worked out)

Last edited: