Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 10 + on Ignore List

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

photodog

Lord High Commander of Upper Broughton and Gunthor
Visit site
I have everyone on ignore as I prefer the sound of my own voice.

Ah.... blissfull silence.

Visit site
All the rabid GW deniers because to a man they are just as argumentative and aggressive about everything else. And its been incredibly peaceful since I did it.

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
An afterthought: can you put yourself on ignore? And if you can, how do you un-ignore yourself? Presumably, any attempt to access your User CP to reset your ignore settings is greeted with [---You have chosen to ignore this user---] :D

Mrs Sea Mist II

Visit site
An afterthought: can you put yourself on ignore? And if you can, how do you un-ignore yourself? Presumably, any attempt to access your User CP to reset your ignore settings is greeted with [---You have chosen to ignore this user---]

You're just being silly now, :D

exfinnsailor

Visit site
Software with an attitude

" We can't help you ignore yourself "

So you cannot pull yourself on your own ignore list ... :rolleyes: .. Pity ..

D

DogWatch

it is not about coping with life, in life I can get up and leave, strangely there are people on the forum who wind me up something chronic that are not on my list. It is reserved for people who are either offensive or sitting in the Caribbean starting a new thread every 37 seconds. :rolleyes::)

Bajansailor

Visit site

..... or sitting in the Caribbean starting a new thread every 37 seconds. :rolleyes::)

Oi! Must be about 2,000,000 seconds ago that I last started a thread..... and besides, I think I do a better job of killing threads than you (altho' Dyflin might well say we are amateurs in comparison to him!).

Have never ignored anyone on here (at least not intentionally) and never will, life is too short to worry about such petty squabbles.
Altho' I must admit that I am well impressed by the tenacity and almost religious fervour of some posters on here once they get going on their virtual soap boxes...... keep it up chaps!

reginaldon

Visit site
None.

I love you all, Dahlings, MWahh, X X X :D

Life's too short to let the idiots get to you. Forgiveness & understanding requires a lot of practice, one can get plenty on here.

Amen! With you Searush, but I note that I've managed to kill a thread or two. The contra Midas touch! Or is it that I've said the last word on the subject?

Last edited: