If Only...

michael_w

Visit site
Always check before buying in bulk, I came across some tinned meatballs which were reasonable with pasta and a tomato sauce. Bought loads of another brand which turned out to be what I imagine Pedigree Chum tastes like. They're somewhere in the abyssal plain of the Atlantic.

mjcoon

www.mjcoon.plus.com
Baking bread and making cakes is a great crew pleaser.....until the flour starts moving!!
I recollect that my mother had a larder infestation (non-boaty). Even before the flour in its glass jar started to look more wholemeal than wholemeal, the fact that the surface of the contents went smoothly flat, as if liquid, gave away that it was being stirred from inside...

dancrane

Visit site
The William Saurin brand Petit Salé in the OP's photo was a favourite of mine in France, very delicious. Other versions can be much less appealing.

I discovered a UK outlet. It's not cheap but I think I had a year's supply (enough for a tin every three weeks or so) delivered for under £100.

Lots of other good stuff stocked by them, Le Vacherin Deli. Search: 1 result found for "petit sale"