If music be the food of love........

Straightman21

Visit site
I have a very extensive selection of music on phones etc courtesy of Spotify that is great on the boat - unless I go out of range and then it requires an internet connection before it will play again. Very frustrating.
Any suggestions for sources of music that can be stored on phone / tablet and played offline would be gratefully received. Many thanks.

scozzy

Visit site
I have several playlists downloaded on Spotify for this v reason.I simply go into settings and scroll down to "playback mode' and click "offline " and you can play any/all downloaded playlists or albums.You do of course have to remember to do that in reverse when back in range to play anything else!

PCUK

Visit site
I'm still using my Ipod. (for you youngsters that's a small thing called an MP3 player that Apple produced and it held lots of music). Funnily enough I'll be installing a new (old) Fusion stereo with an Ipod input into the current project shortly.
By the way, durin' the war . . . . .

Straightman21

Visit site
Thanks to everyone who responded, I'm now sorted and will be singing along offshore and scaring the dolphins to my heart's content - poor things.