If money was no object?...

Goldie

Visit site
Unless I’ve missed it, I’m surprised that no one has mentioned Kraken. It’ll be interesting to see the drawings of the new ‘44’ when they’re completed later this year.

dansaskip

seabear.uk
Well we can all dream - my nomination would be one of these Robert Perry 43 ft cutters
Betts | Carbon Cutters (Perry 43)
However frankly I am quite happy with my small yacht, like Poignard in this respect but 28' is big enough for me to lie full length in the cockpit, perhaps an advantage of being short., and it has certainly done all that I have asked of it and more.

Seven Spades

Visit site
Well I chose a second hand Discovery 55 so I am a little biased but I spent 50% again re-fitting it so watch out! I am not sure what "within reason" means but if I was to buy a catamaran it would either be an Outremer of if I have a huge budget I would really buy an HH catamaran like this one.

HH52 - Style, Speed and Comfort — HH Catamarans

If you want a monohull then the Disco 55 is pretty perfect in design but you need to bring them up to date and it is not cheap but it is worth it. On the other hand if I was buying newish in ascending order I would but an Allures 52, a Kraken (Brilliant design, the owner has almost thought of everything), Oyster 495 or a Truly Classic ( but I would need a new wife as she refused to allow me to buy one of these, she prefers something more modern...).

grumpygit

Visit site
This may have been mentioned earlier but it deserves repeating for the sake of which ever sex, If money is no object and it flies, fckus or floats, . . . . . . . . . . . . RENT IT ?