• Yes, loved it the first time round

Votes: 95 57.2%
  • No, I'd rather stick needles in my eyes

Votes: 71 42.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WestWittering

Visit site
I was too young the first time round - I understand it has a bit of a cult following in the same way there were fans of Crossroads Motels wobbly sets. I would looooove to watch it!

Di

richardbrennan

Visit site
I seem to recall a joke at the time:

Q What's the difference between a Morris Traveler and the acting in Howard's Way?
A A Morris Traveler is only half wooden!

Blueboatman

Visit site
Might be a bit of a welcome economic boost for The Elephant, The JollySailor, British boatbuilding instead of Eurobuilds?
The Sadler 45 was pretty good, Shame about the actual execution of the concept..

Wasn't H-Way also known as Howard gets his end away?

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
It will bring back bad memories of the weekend nearly over and having to hit the sack in preparation for school the next day..second only to the money programme, that theme tune still haunts me.

LadyInBed

montymariner.co.uk
I remember it well :eek:

protectedimage.php

billmacfarlane

Visit site
To coin a certain tennis player "THEY CAN'T BE SERIOUS". I watched the first series, I think on a Sunday night. Woeful acting, ridiculous plots, theme tune you couldn't shake off. Typical soap really, so it might catch on judging by modern soap standards. Let's hope not.

Blueboatman

Visit site
Blimey, you must be young. Valerie Singleton WAS Blue Peter for my generation!

'Fraid Blue Peter was in black n white but I had a colour telly by the time of The Money Prog..
So not soo young!
As a kid I met her on the stairs at bbc shepherds bush, me first real star. Said hello n all

Mrnotming

Visit site
I have been approached by a highly placed executive in the TV industry to see whether there would be any interest in reruns of Howard's Way.

What is the panels view.
I'd prefer a re-run of the Onedin Line, might as well have a real seafaring soap!