>
>
>
>
>
>

WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !

Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF".

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius. or a bit odd
Three is normal, four is quite rare.

Kilter

Visit site
"Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius. or a bit odd Three is normal, four is quite rare. "

Umm...can I be a genius cos I don't think I'm odd but did get all 6? Maybe it's cos I have to proof read a lot of stuff!

Norman_E

Visit site
If you read the text you will probably see 3, but if you scan the text visually from right to left you will probably get them all first go.

BrendanS

Visit site
apart from knowing this test, so I spotted immediately (cheating?) I used 'find on this page' to scan the test phrase, to double check. Either makes me an idiot, or just common sense use of resources as you'd expect any uni student to do. Know how to find the info, not know it?

ShipsWoofy

Visit site
I counted 3, I knew this was going to be the obvious answer that sets the alarms off on QI type thing, so counted again, 3. Right, down to basics, did not read just counted, 3 again.

Once I read the blurb, 6, dead obvious and now when counting have no problem seeing them.

Very clever and weird!

RupertW

Visit site
The brain's a weird thing - my wife came back from a business seminar where they were shown a film and told they'd be asked questions about it afterwards. The film contained a few guys in suits drawing shapes on a white board and discussing lots of facts and figures. About half way through a guy in a gorilla suits wanders into centre frame jumps up and down a bit then wanders out.

Most people were able to answer questions about the shapes and facts and figures, but just 2 out of 50 had seen the gorilla and the rest didn't believe it until the film was shown again. Now I understand why British management sometimes struggles to see the b****ing obvious.

There must be a clip of that film around somewhere.

FlyingSpud

Visit site
No it is a boating issue and goes in Scuttlebut, you need eyes to see great big ship type things coming up behind you, and you particularly need be able to see the letter F, otherwise you will not be able to understand why the skipper of said shipy thing is just shouting at you to 'Off'' while he makes lots of noises with his horn.

oldharry

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
No it is a boating issue and goes in Scuttlebut, you need eyes to see great big ship type things coming up behind you, and you particularly need be able to see the letter F, otherwise you will not be able to understand why the skipper of said shipy thing is just shouting at you to 'Off'' while he makes lots of noises with his horn.

[/ QUOTE ]

..... particularly if a long low grey one with a big 'F' painted on the side and lots of guns?