holidays from hell!

G

Have just had my first paying guests on my boat this week, two delegates at the Labour party conference in Brighton. First night one falls in the drink! Sunday night gale force wind and rain get call that front cabin leaking from hatch. They didn' t sleep all night . one was sea sick fly bridge cover flapping and neighbours mast clanging. Fixed water leak, hopefully a quiet night ! Now there has been a bomb scare in the marina and everyone has been evacuated. Probaly will see a Princess 35 on holidays from hell on a tv near you soon!

G

Excellent effort Mark. If the rain stops, get a hosepipe. Wear rags and offer crusts for brekky, blaming massive fuel tax, first having tipped off the local press on freeloading MPs on luxury Yacht Junket Scandal.

ArthurWood

Visit site
Hmm, we could have temporarily turfed out our tenants at our house in Brighton and put some labourites in there at vastly inflated rates. Ah well, maybe next year.

ChrisP

Visit site
Wish I'd known which berth you were on. I'd have held the B*****d under the water to make sure he didn't come back next year. Over an hour to travel 1 mile along the seafront because Tony and his mates fancy a week by the sea. Why dont they bugger off to a north east coal face where they'll be appreciated and leave the real people in peace.

Don't worry about their loss of sleep, They get enough at the conference. Judging by the TV coverage it must be an insomniac's idear of heaven.

Don't forget to offer the papers the story of the delegats ripping off their expence accounts because you can bet that your bill will be half that claimed next week.

Geoffs

Visit site
I know, it's really soperific even on telly. I went to sleep in Tony's speech yesterday, I really did, and missed some fun on the forum.

Drone, drone, drone, 'I'm going to sort the world out' drone drone drone. You need to be on here to sort the world out.

Next year it'll be 'Im going to rule the world, OK'